We all need different kinds of nutrients and food variety, right? You can’t eat the same type of thing every single day. Obviously, we crave for different tastes and that’s the need of the body too. Same goes for the hair. Our hair needs different ingredients and that’s the reason we need to change shampoos after finishing a bottle. If you keep up with the same kind of shampoo for years, it would stop having any good effect on your hair and nobody wants boring stuff.
This post is about how you can take care of your hair, some tips, some great products that you can use etc. First of all, some of you might remember a post I did a few months back about Hask Haircare treatment. I love that shampoo SO MUCH that I simply couldn’t think of changing it but hey, new ingredients are required every time as I said! It doesn’t mean that you should change the shampoo every day or week, it will damage your hair. Just after the bottle is finished, you can switch.
Coming back to the Hask Products, those were so good that I thought not to switch the brand but can change the ingredients by trying their other ranges so I went for Monoi Coconut Oil one – the newly launched ranged available in stores now. I’ve seen commonly in Carrefour.
If you remember, I recommended using coconut oil on your hair at least once a week to maintain the bounce and freshness in my previous post. Well, this shampoo literally DOES that. First of all, if you’ve curly hair, you’ll feel the straightening effect immediately after use. I have wavy hair, so on the 1st and 2nd day after shampooing, they were literally straight (the waves exist but not much), you wouldn’t need a blow dry. In case you use a simple hair dryer after shampooing, just use a wooden comb while drying them and they’ll straighten up. No need to spend hours on blow-drying any more.
The best thing I already mentioned earlier about this product is it’s free of parabens and sulphates. Another important thing is that if you’re in Dubai, you’d probably face dryness due to the weather conditions. It protects your hair from that as well. I have bonded with this product for the next 5-6 months at least (that’s how long my shampoo takes to finish) 😀
Now some tips in bold that you can benefit from:
- Always change the ingredients of the hair products. At least after finishing the bottle. It’s a MUST!
- Never wrap your hair in a towel. You’ll face breakage. Instead go for a cotton shirt, lightly put it over your hair and remove after like 5 minutes.
- AVOID avoid and avoid hot hair tools. They’re damaging. Go for them but occasionally. Not everyday.
- Oil your hair once a week at least for minimum an hour. This will keep them strong and beautiful.
- Sleep with your hair up in a lose bun. Your hair will seriously improve. Don’t tighten the bun too much, just a lose bun is good to go.
- Deep conditioner once a week is a must especially if your hair are dry. Use that, take advantage of the product. You’ll see a huge difference in some time.
So that’s all from me today. Let me know if you want to read about some of their more stuff, I’ll try them out and let you know. Also, it’s the weekend so HAPPY WEEKEND everyone 😀